Avalasia 236IR Temperature Screening System
The AVALASIA 236IR Infrared Body Temperature Screening System can be used for large-scale temperature monitoring in crowded public places to detect people with fever immediately, such as rapid screening of Novel Coronavirus, SARS, Zika, Ebola and other people fever symptoms.
The AVALASIA 236IR is user-friendly and reliable: A variety of alarm settings enables multi-point alarm and tracking to ensure no targets will be missed. It has built-in functions to avoid the interference of other high temperature objects. Alarming images or videos can also be uploaded to the monitoring center by the remote monitoring network for analysis and management.
The AVALASIA 236IR is an effective tool in order to contain virus spread and as a measure for prevention in various locations like airports, railway stations and other transport hubs.
Integrated visual and thermal imaging, Excellent monitoring effect
- With UFPA 384*288 pixels detector and digital signal transmission, keeps delivering razor-sharp thermal imaging video and visual video
Find the people with higher body temperature immediately and trigger an alarm automatically
- With advanced infrared thermal imaging technology, high accuracy (≤0.3℃), the AVALASIA 236IR can screen wide and large area flowing crowds and distinguish those with elevated temperature and alarm the operator immediately.
Precise single point and multi-point high temperature automatic tracking alarm
- Intelligent object differentiation avoiding false alarm and interference
- The systems focuses automatically on the target persons face, the system will not be affected by other high-temperature small objects, like cigars or hot food.
- Face recognition detection function
- Low temperature detection and tracking device alarm function
NOTE: After Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia outbreak, in order to provide the effective product as soon as possible there may be multiple styles of the products appearance under the premise of ensuring functions and performance.